Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Card

Here is a Christmas card I made last year.  It's almost embarrassing to post cards on here because I am not into scrapbooking at all, so mine are never anything too fancy compared to some of the one's you see out there.  I did however break down and buy a stamp and some glitter stuff (what's that stuff called, embossing?) for this one because I couldn't resist the thought of a sparkly snowflake!

I just can't get into scrapbooking.  If I scrapbooked, I think it would take me all day to make one page and I would spend a small fortune on each page so I just don't do it!

I'm hoping to make a few more cards this year to make up for my lack of handmade gifts.  I know, can you believe it? I have a craft blog and I am not going wild with making everybody something handmade.  Hopefully a few things will get done at least...we'll see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this card looks like a lot of work went into it...not simple at all. i wish i put in the time to do handmade cards. i always rope my husband into making something on the computer and then i go to kinkos...now that i write it, it seems downright chintzy! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails