Sunday, January 16, 2011

More Sassy Pants and Headbands

Here are a few things I 've been making lately...when McKinley let's me ;0)! I don't know how so many bloggers out there both make something everyday and blog about it everyday, that certainly isn't me!  I don't think I'd ever get to sleep if I did that.

These aren't anything new, just different fabric combinations.  I hope you like them because I loooove them!  They are all available in my shop.





And more headbands or they can be clips or whatever you want, in all sorts of colors.


Ok, enough of that.  I know those of you who are following my blog are most likely people like me who like to make stuff yourself instead of buying it, but I just thought I would share what I made because I love how they turned out!  Those pants with the pink cuffs are my favorite!

Oh and sorry about all the random "published for a second"  posts yesterday that those of you following me may have seen.  I didn't mean to press publish, let alone press publish multiple times!  I will show you that kitchen makeover tomorrow or Tuesday, so as Jimmy Fallon says, "Come on back!"   

1 comment:

Cate said...

Arrrgghh - those clever people who create *and* blog - lets just hope they have really messy houses (or lets just imagine they do...it'll make me feel better!!)
They are some scrummy duds though - nice one :-)
xxxCate

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails