Monday, August 30, 2010

Cinnabon Pancakes...Yummy


So I've never been a fan of pancakes. I only would eat pancakes to be polite to whoever made them until I met THIS Cinnabon Pancake from the Pioneer Woman website.  I made these yesterday and promptly ate them up! They also have a recipe for an icing to go on top but I thought it was perfect with good ol' syrup. Yummy.

Go ahead, make them. You know you want to. Besides you probably won't even need to go the store to get anything. I bet you have everything sitting in your cupboard right now. Delicious, easy, and fast. Try it, all you pancake haters! You won't regret it (but your hips might, haha).



So while I ate these sugary cakes I gave McKinley a cold carrot (yeah, I know it's a choking hazard but I had my eyes on her) and she thought she was in heaven. If only I thought carrots were treats, maybe some day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails