Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Elf Stockings

Image Source

McKinley doesn't have a Christmas stocking and I want to make her one this year.  I found this tutorial for these elf stockings from Sew 4 Home and I think it would be perfect!  I want to make it shorter and fatter and add a jingle bell to the toe.  Sew 4 Home also just posted a tutorial for these stockings...

Image Source

I love the pom poms!  You can find the tutorial here.  Which do you like better?  Why is it that I feel like I have already ran out of time to start projects like this when we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet? 

Now, all I need is a mantle to hang them!  Maybe I will just have to build one like Mandi did (umm yeah, that's not going to happen, but it would be nice ;0).  Check it out here and while you are there check out her other amazing projects!  I love the wall of mirrors.

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

The pom poms are so cute!!

I made big Santa sacks for each of mine and now I have a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy. They always expect them to to be full... oh oh! x

kate said...

I love those elf stockings! They look straight from the North Pole!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails