Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mmmm...Chililicious

Before everyone breaks their New Year's Resolution to eat healthier (or have you already?) I thought I'd supply you with a good and healthy recipe.  Jason's Chililicious by Cathy Zieskle should do the trick.  I used to not like beans but now I do and they're so good for you, so you better learn to like them too!  Just kidding.  Get the recipe here.

The only thing I do different is use more chicken broth and I haven't tried adding the Coriander it calls for because when I went to the store to get some it was like $6.00 for a tiny, little bottle so I couldn't bring myself to buying it (yes, I'm cheap in case you didn't know) and I still liked it, so I kind of forgot about it.  Make sure you have some fresh limes to squeeze on top.  That's my favorite!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails