Tuesday, January 4, 2011

McKinley's Rockin Rocking Chair & Other Cute Stuff

 My parents gave this to McKinley for Christmas.  I love it!  My mom got a plain wood rocking chair at Michael's for 60% off and painted it white to match the rest of her nursery and made that adorable flower petal cushion to go along with her garden room.
 I love it.  McKinley also got this cute pillow made by my Grandma...
 It says,"Like star dust glistening on fairies wings little girls are made of magical things".  The back has this fun, shimmery fabric.  The pillow fits perfectly on her chair.
Another fun touch my mom added to the chair is one of those tiny musical button things (I don't know what they're called), you know the kind that is put in stuffed animals.  She glued it under the arm rest so Kin has herself a secret music button.  She hasn't quite figured it out yet because the button is so small and kind of hidden but whenever she hears the music she does a little dance too it.
 Here she is modeling the Christmas pajamas I made her while she reads some sort of fascinating story.  I think she loves the new seat.  I wish you all could hear her jabber like crazy while she's "reading".  If only I knew what she was saying.

Matt's mom made Kin an adorable, squishable, bunny blanket.
 McKinley loves to hug it.  She thinks it's a baby and packs it around.
 Thanks for all the adorable gifts!  I'll be back tomorrow to show you some other good stuff!

1 comment:

Nicole@thiscreativeadventure said...

Her chair is adorable. You have a VERY crafty family. I wish I was surrounded by such talented people, so lucky!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails